“In this episode, Dillon Carter, co-founder of Amazon repricer Aura, talks about how he got into selling on Amazon and eventually building a company around his widely acclaimed software.
– how he came up with Aura while still in school with his co-founder James
– why he doesn’t want his income tied to his time
– how knowing what you want and why you want it helped him through the challenges of building his business
– his passion of supporting people and method of learning by doing
– his thoughts on building a business VS building a company
– how the biggest growth lever is sometimes the most difficult or uncomfortable to pull
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, head on over to the following links to touch base with us and for more valuable resources that can help you kill it in your ecommerce business. Until the next episode!
Website – www.expertuniversity.com
Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/ExpertUniversity
Youtube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwmi3YFQK8O5zN58MJuKSmA“