I’m really starting to miss Chris on the podcast and I’m looking forward to having him back on the next episodes as he comes back from his break.
So for today’s episode, I recall a conversation we recently had about “fake gurus” and talk about:
– bad people out there you need to look out for
– how to tell the difference between good and bad people when they use the same marketing
– dubious companies that provide a “do nothing, we’ll do everything for you” type of service with the assumption that you’re gonna make a lot of money
– fake gurus and what their one goal in mind is
– people falling prey to this belief that there’s an easy button so they’re suckered into spending senselessly
– wannapreneurs and how they want money without starting a real business and putting in the real work
– why most scams sound good
– warning signs to watch out for from stone cold liars and fake gurus
– why someone like me who’s been in business for 40 years is skeptical at the promise of a 20-year old guru teaching people how to succeed in business
– the importance of understanding your why
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, head on over to the following links to touch base with us and for more valuable resources that can help you kill it in your ecommerce business. Until the next episode!
Website – www.expertuniversity.com
Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/ExpertUniversity
Youtube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwmi3YFQK8O5zN58MJuKSmA