For the last installment in the How to Make Money Online as an Entrepreneur series, I talk about content creation, specifically creating online courses. There are some really good ones out there but also a good number of flops from self-proclaimed guru content creators. Watch out!
I talk about:
– the big mistake that people make that hinders them from becoming a good content creator
– battling impostor syndrome
– creating courses on your area of expertise
– Expert University’s content creation over the years and training others to become experts in their fields
– why I prefers people call Chris and I long-term businessmen and not “gurus”
– how I feel about people asking us to expose gurus on the podcast
– the many complications of call-out culture
– gurus with hit-and-run nonsense
– why our manner of steering people in the right direction isn’t always sexy but it’s legit
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, head on over to the following links to touch base with us and for more valuable resources that can help you kill it in your ecommerce business. Until the next episode!
Website – www.expertuniversity.com
Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/ExpertUniversity
Youtube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwmi3YFQK8O5zN58MJuKSmA